Casa Albertos, Amadeo, Cavite
I went to Casa Albertos together with my influencer friends for a quick get-together. I was actually late because I came from the office, but I still had a lot of fun.
Casa Alberto’s Amenities
Here are the amenities of Casa Alberto.
There is a bonfire area wherein we used this to make our smores and get heat for the night. The temperature in Amadeo, Cavite is like the temperature in Tagaytay, which is super cold.
We had games and a lot of storytelling and introducing ourselves, so we get to know each other more.
Aside from the main house, guests can also rent tents.
Casa Alberto also provided a swimming pool for their guests. I suggest you take a swim during the daytime because the temperature at night is so cold.
This is the main house, which can accommodate up to 20 guests.
Here is the first living area which can be seen upon entering the main house. We watched Miss Universe’s preliminary competition here.
The second living area is located on the second floor.
It is spacious and very neat.
There are games that can be played in Casa Albertos, like Billiards, and Air Hockey. I even played a lot of Billiards during our stay.
Here are some board games too, there is really a lot of activities to do here.
They also have a karaoke room wherein we sing our hearts out!
Here is their fully functioning kitchen. It has a gas stove, refrigerator, cooking utensils, rice cooker, and dining sets.
Sorry for the mess but we had a lot of goodies during our stay haha.
There is also a balcony on the second floor. I suggest that you use this whenever you want to experience the cool breeze, but with minimal exposure. haha
There is a total of four bedrooms in the main house, with four beds each.
Each bedroom also has a comfort room, aside from the comfort room beside the kitchen.
Important Information of Casa Albertos
Contact No.: 0905 360 1047
Email add: [email protected]
Check-in and Check-out: 2 PM and 12 PM
Address: Crisanto M. De Los Reyes Avenue, Dagatan, Amadeo, Cavite
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/
Rates of Casa Albertos
How to Book Casa Albertos?
Call or message the resort directly through their number, and social media accounts mentioned above.
How to Get Here in Casa Albertos?
Public Transportation (from Manila)
- Ride a bus going to Manggahan, General Trias, Cavite.
- Go down at McDonald’s and go to the jeep terminal located on the other side of the street.
- Ride a jeep going to Amadeo.
- Go down at Albertos Resort which is just right after Dagatan Elementary School.
- Pass along Emilio Aguinaldo Highway up to Brgy. Pala Pala intersection in Dasmarinas Cavite. This is the intersection with SM and Robinsons Malls.
- Turn right in the intersection, pass by the governor’s drive highway and reach up to the Manggahan intersection. This is the intersection with McDonald’s
- Turn left.
- Stop at Albertos Resort, which is just right after Dagatan Elementary School.
- Or simply use your Waze or Google Maps.
Happy and Busy’s Smileys for Casa Albertos
Overall we had fun and a nice stay in Casa Albertos.
Value for money
More exciting hotel reviews at https://happyandbusytravels.com/category/hotels/